MICHELIN STEALTH™ HYBRID WIPER BLADES
Innovative Features and Benefits
LAVAL, QUEBEC – Michelin’s expertise in creating a rubber compound that allows your tires to grip the road in all kinds of weather has inspired the development of a high-performance, hybrid all-weather wiper blade with many innovative features and benefits, including:
Advanced Hybrid Design:
- Uses the best performance components of traditional and beam (frameless) blades.
- Fits the windshield better, providing superior windshield contact than frameless blades, for clean, powerful and consistent wipes year round.
- Eliminates the need for a snow blade.
- Sleek, aerodynamic cover helps prevent snow, ice or debris buildup.
- Smooth, quiet operation in all weather conditions.
- Patent pending hybrid technology
Integrated Aerodynamic Spoiler:
- Converts air flow over vehicle into downward force to help the blade maintain contact and reduce lift and vibration, especially in windy weather and at highway speeds.
- Improves aesthetics of blade.
EZ-LOK Connector System™ fits over 98 percent of passenger cars and light trucks in North America:
- Offers easy and secure installation.
- Versatile connector system provides superior applications coverage.
- Includes both universal and OE connectors to fit over 98 percent of the vehicles on the road.
Easy-Open Clear Package:
- Design lets customers see blades before purchase.
- Available exclusively at COSTCO Canada.
- Toll-free customer assistance (1-866-499-0572) and comparable free replacement blades up to one year after the date of purchase (with original receipt) if not completely satisfied with the quality and performance of MICHELIN Wiper Blades. For more information and an online vehicle application guide, visit www.michelinstealthblade.com.
# # #
For more information, visit www.MichelinMedia.com or contact:
Office: 1 450 978 4766
Mobile: 1 514 912 1849
EMC Strategic Communications
Office: 1 248 816 0108
Mobile: 1 248 703 8172